WInSiC4AP contributes in developing reliable technology bricks for efficient and cost-effective applications addressing social challenges and market segments where Europe is a recognized global leader as well as automotive, avionics, railway and defence.
- On Board battery Charger for PHEV or BEV
- Isolated DC-DC Converter for HEV, BEV and FC
- Intelligent Power Switch (IPS-RA): High Voltage PowerConverters (<10 kV) for embedded railway equipment’s
- Intelligent Power Switch (IPS-AA): AC & DC Intelligent Power Switch (IPS) for power distribution in avionics at module and component levels
- High efficiency Bidirectional SiC-based Power Converter for V2G/V2H applications in a nano/microgrid scenario
- Inverter for Avionics Applications
- LiPo Interface for Aerospace
- Engine Controller-Inverter for Aerospace
Reliability, efficiency improvements, cost and size reductions, designed-and manufactured-in-EU are the most relevant challenges addressed to lead to a strong European supply chain for SiC converters.
The project will be supported with synergy by ECSEL JU and ESI funding, with relevant economic and social impact envisage in a less development region of Union. The ambition of WInSiC4AP is to play a primary role towards excellence in Europe: primary access to IPs for the relevant essential capabilities, competitiveness of manufacturing in Europe.