Supported by the CSA https://industry4e.eu/
Industry4.E pulls together the necessary work that is core to the “digitalisation of industry”. To keep production industries competitive, more and more IT- and ECS-driven know-how is needed, based on platforms, standards and appropriate certifications for safety. Present day fragmentation stands in the way of reaping the full benefits offered by digitalisation: Industry4.E will address these issues.
Flyer: A short descriptive flyer is available here.
- First ECSEL project: Productive4.0
- LIASE established:
- Andrew Lynch (Chief Innovation Officer at Irish Manufacturing Research)
- Chris Decubber (Technical Director at European Factories of the Future Research Association)
- Eduardo Beltrán de Nanclares (Innovation & Technology Director at Mondragon Corporation)
- Knut Hufeld (Director Research & Development Funding at Infineon Technologies AG)
- Max Lemke (Head of Unit for "Technologies and Systems for Digitising Industry" in DG CONNECT)
- Olli Ventä (Programme leader at VTT)
See the following links for some updates!